What's new

Working The Deus Hard. 10 Silvers 10 Indians Old Nickles And Some Cool Relics

JerV3

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
5,720
Reaction score
2,618
Golden Thread
1
Location
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey everyone

Giving the deus a good work out. Got around 50 hrs on it or so. Nice unit but I'm still learning it. I know minelab and whites well. So I'm adjusting to it.

Nothing spectacular but these finds come from hammered sites. Mostly old parks. Been a slow season so far

I've been occupied with other interest lately and haven't been pushing myself as I should. I like to find 150 Silvers a yr

But it takes steady dedication to do it. Just thought I'd share some of my recent finds. Probably my last 5 hunts about 2 hrs or so per hunt

Good luck to all

Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • Effect_20160405_102436.webp
    Effect_20160405_102436.webp
    755.9 KB · Views: 196
  • Effect_20160405_102125.webp
    Effect_20160405_102125.webp
    731.6 KB · Views: 148
  • Effect_20160405_102518.webp
    Effect_20160405_102518.webp
    318.7 KB · Views: 183
  • Effect_20160405_102241.webp
    Effect_20160405_102241.webp
    584.4 KB · Views: 167
  • Effect_20160405_102334.webp
    Effect_20160405_102334.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 182
Upvote 20
Very set of finds. That Deus will get better and better, the more you use it.

I see an Odd Fellows token in there... nice.

Best of luck to you sir!
 
Great hunts from sites that have been hammered by other detectorists. The Odd Fellows token is a really nice find.
 
Nice finds Jeremy. I am getting more comfortable with the Deus and have been pulling some deep buttons and coppers from some of my colonial sites. The Deus goes deeper than I originally thought.
 
Nice finds Jeremy. I am getting more comfortable with the Deus and have been pulling some deep buttons and coppers from some of my colonial sites. The Deus goes deeper than I originally thought.
Anything lead, even deeper!
 
Thanks for the comments guys

Funny thing is some days the deus rocks I hit deep old coins. Then some days I don't get good depth.

I'm still trying to master adjusting it from site to sight. Most of my soils show no mineralization. But if I set sense higher than 92 it gets to noisy

And certain days it just falses a lot. I still have some learning to do. I am finding stuff with it. Just not completely comfortable yet with it

The token is dated 1915 on the back side commemorating some picnic held in July. Cool old token found on a cliff side Sunday at a old park

HH Jer
 
Congratz on a nice pile of silver, IHPs and other goodies!
 
Thanks for the comments guys

Funny thing is some days the deus rocks I hit deep old coins. Then some days I don't get good depth.

I'm still trying to master adjusting it from site to sight. Most of my soils show no mineralization. But if I set sense higher than 92 it gets to noisy

And certain days it just falses a lot. I still have some learning to do. I am finding stuff with it. Just not completely comfortable yet with it

The token is dated 1915 on the back side commemorating some picnic held in July. Cool old token found on a cliff side Sunday at a old park

HH Jer

I set at 95, & love the noise.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom