Brutalpheasant
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 28, 2016
- Messages
- 70
- Reaction score
- 309
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Omaha nebraska
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett atgold
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting

One of the best finds we have dug from the ground , a 1916 French coin turned into a ring from the First World War , maybe trench art from some research we did .. We found this in the Dundee part of Omaha on underwood street at 445 am .. We stopped just so my wife could play poke mon , so I decided to do the side of the road.. Lucky!!
Upvote
12
I think I'll have to load that game on my phone so when I get to a site, I know where to hunt. Just look for a poke-man or other creature and that's where the treasure is. 








