Lone Star
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2010
- Messages
- 497
- Reaction score
- 932
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North of the Balcones Escarpment
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 400
Garrett AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Flinties, Check out these two worn out blades I found in a debitage bag from an old TAAA dig. This is from the Cibolo creek dig #1 . That was accross the street from the Wilson County Sandpit of lithic fame.
I think over the years we were there, more than 27 whole blades came out. These are barely identifiable they're so exhausted. They're neat though. Thanks , Lone Star
I think over the years we were there, more than 27 whole blades came out. These are barely identifiable they're so exhausted. They're neat though. Thanks , Lone Star
Attachments
Upvote
0







