What's new

Worried about crime a friend from Texas told me what I needed for home defense

RustyGold

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2013
Messages
9,510
Reaction score
11,223
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Elite Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
8A11C956-0DA1-4A3A-87BC-1539D425BC47.webp
 
you gotta hit em in the eyes with the shells, clip their nose and pry their teeth out with the 9mm!
 
You need slightly larger clips, like for a battery charger:headbang: Cute.
 
I see you got a chrome-plated 9mm, it's a beauty. Keep it oiled and it will last forever. That model doesn't have a safety so be careful when you put in a loaded clip!
 
Hilarious!!!! Sad thing is I know a couple guys who'd come up with the same items.......... Maybe that's a good thing.
 
You guys are too funny!:laughing7: Thanks for the likes.
 
When all else fails, break out the Heavy Artillery....The dreaded and much feared Breaker Bar. Lol
 
You need to use life shells. The clips only becomes necessary after a couple of weeks. But the 9mm is only aplicable in communist and ex-communist countries; so your seupervisor cannot be 100% shure wheather or not you are a true communist, a free mason or just a plain mechanic. As a precoursion, he would delay the official report undefinately.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom