What's new

Worst 1968 I’ve ever seen, but hey, it’s silver and all it’s all mine….w/pic

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Worst 1968 I’ve ever seen, but hey, it’s silver and all it’s all mine….w/pic

Box 23 gave me this banged up, scratched 1968. No complaints, it’s silver and it’s mine.

6 -40%
1-2004
3-2005
I’ll take it.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_010.webp
    ScreenHunter_010.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 300
  • ScreenHunter_011.webp
    ScreenHunter_011.webp
    49 KB · Views: 310
  • ScreenHunter_007.webp
    ScreenHunter_007.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 288
Upvote 0
I think since I don't have any searching material you should send that one to me and that will make the silver gods happy. BTW did you ever pawn off that ring you made? I'll send ya a couple 40's for it, maybe the gods will get happy with ME ifn I got that on a chain around ME neck LOL. HH Mark
 
ME_CO said:
BTW did you ever pawn off that ring you made? I'll send ya a couple 40's for it, maybe the gods will get happy with ME ifn I got that on a chain around ME neck LOL. HH Mark
That ring was made from a 1964. So I will trade it for 1-1964 (any condition) and a 1-40% for labor. We will each pay shipping. PM me if interested.
 
That is a "Rosie O'Donnell" coin...or as my grandpa used to say, "Ugly as a mud fence." ;D Still nice silver though.....
 
killerwine said:
That is a "Rosie O'Donnell" coin...or as my grandpa used to say, "Ugly as a mud fence." ;D Still nice silver though.....
I still don't think it is as ugly as Rosie.
PS, I can't stand her.
 
kickstart said:
Yeah its beat up....but silver is silver isn't it.
That's it. in this game I will take it any way I can.
 
That's a good one! Check out this quarter a teller saved for me.
 

Attachments

  • silver_6_4_7.webp
    silver_6_4_7.webp
    8.7 KB · Views: 194
  • silver_6_4_7.webp
    silver_6_4_7.webp
    8.7 KB · Views: 181
kestrelia said:
That's a good one! Check out this quarter a teller saved for me.
If it's silver, it's all good..............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom