Goes4ever
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2008
- Messages
- 4,949
- Reaction score
- 2,326
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NorthWest Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Todays road trip was worse I EVER had, went to 31 banks and managed less than $400 in halves, most had none at all, 3 banks REFUSED to sell to me because I had no account there.
I managed 4 silvers, those came from tellers trays. 3-90% and 1 40% and that was from 31 banks, what a freaking sucky day!
also picked up $100 in rolled dimes, skunk.
Oh well if every day was easy, everyone would be doing this....lol
I managed 4 silvers, those came from tellers trays. 3-90% and 1 40% and that was from 31 banks, what a freaking sucky day!also picked up $100 in rolled dimes, skunk.
Oh well if every day was easy, everyone would be doing this....lol

Upvote
0








