What's new

worstest morning ever !

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,845
Reaction score
76,282
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
woke up this morning feeling like death warmed over :(
got my balance & Staggered into the kitchen and made myself a Cup of Death Wish Coffee.
come over here & turned on my Computer.
By then my coffee was ready. so I stagger back out, Fill my cup,
and come back over here. and start drinking.
Now I make my Coffee Very strong. and as I'm drinking I'm thinking I'm going to have to Double up on the Grounds next time. tasting like water :(
I decide to go look in my Coffee Pot.
I never put any Grounds in :( :dontknow::BangHead: sitting here drinking Hot water :( I'll never wake up.


Real Pot should be Ready :coffee2:
 
Upvote 76
I hear ya on that one Jeff!
 
Well, some of us still have to go to work so yeah, I know what times I will be getting up.
 
Wow Jeff, this worst morning of yours seems to just go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and Oh crap, I'm stuck in it too! HELP !!!!
 
Hey Jeff, while you're up and about, is there any place I can read that treasure magazine story about you and Rich at the 624 site?
 
Hey Jeff, while you're up and about, is there any place I can read that treasure magazine story about you and Rich at the 624 site?

not online that i'm aware of

you would need to find Treasure Cache/ Treasure Facts 2006 annual
 
Last edited:
I guess I'll just have to go to Richs' place and try to read it while he talks at me nonstop.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom