woke up this morning feeling like death warmed over 
got my balance & Staggered into the kitchen and made myself a Cup of Death Wish Coffee.
come over here & turned on my Computer.
By then my coffee was ready. so I stagger back out, Fill my cup,
and come back over here. and start drinking.
Now I make my Coffee Very strong. and as I'm drinking I'm thinking I'm going to have to Double up on the Grounds next time. tasting like water
I decide to go look in my Coffee Pot.
I never put any Grounds in

sitting here drinking Hot water
I'll never wake up.
Real Pot should be Ready

got my balance & Staggered into the kitchen and made myself a Cup of Death Wish Coffee.
come over here & turned on my Computer.
By then my coffee was ready. so I stagger back out, Fill my cup,
and come back over here. and start drinking.
Now I make my Coffee Very strong. and as I'm drinking I'm thinking I'm going to have to Double up on the Grounds next time. tasting like water

I decide to go look in my Coffee Pot.
I never put any Grounds in

sitting here drinking Hot water
I'll never wake up.Real Pot should be Ready

Upvote
76

But the mess would have been gone real quick and probably done a better job. And I'd have my coffee much quicker.... Great minds think alike buddy.... Brad










