I'd spend 20 bux on it just to see what was there. It only takes one half decent marble to make that back and there are a few hundred there... chances are decent but not guaranteed. I don't see anything that jumps out from the one pic, but I can't tell much from it either. If you get it, please share pics!! There's more than 20 bucks worth of fun in there even if they aren't worth much! If you're interested in earning marbles, this jar looks to be a good start at getting your hands on some common examples that you can learn from. You can post them for an ID and then sort them as you get them IDed and as you do, you will begin to see patterns and colors that are recognizable and you will be on your way to learning who made what. Never too late to learn.