What's new

Worth Keeping?

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Are you guys keeping the 2002-2009 NIFC coins? What about the S mint marks?

Today I found:

2007 D - Mintage 2.4 million
2004 P - 2.9 million
2004 D - 2.9 million
1981 S - ?

Since the mintage is about the same as the '70 D, do you think these will appreciate?

JasonB
 
Upvote 0
I am keeping 2006 thru 2009 since the mintage is so low. Who knows what will happen in the future because halves are not really used that much anymore but with such a low mintage, there is bound to be some demand for them in the future. I keep all S MM too.
 
I'm a Silver Hunter, just dump the rest; only good one worth more than Silver have found is a 1970D think it was, valued at $20 plus understand.
 
So many floating around I would throw em back. Keep a few in uncirculated condition and be done with em.. That is my opinion.

Golden Silver
 
I'm filling an album with the kids, but I throw back or upgrade any duplicates.
 
Make a couple books then toss em back. You might get $15 for a roll on ebay so not worth the effort. If you plan on doing the coin show circuit keep a roll or two of each then move on.


Maine_Jim
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom