What's new

would i be the only hunter of the yellow today - really bad weather

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weather was not fit for man nor beast…………cold – rain and wind.
Figured I was the only crazy person in quest of the yellow…………………Right
At least the rain quit.
The spin today
.
.
.
1041.jpg

1042.jpg

1043.jpg

10435.jpg

1044.jpg

1045.jpg

1046.jpg

1047.jpg

1048.jpg

104NUT.jpg
 
Upvote 0
That surf does look kinda rough. Looks like you had some decent finds anyway. Wish I was there, but that beach looked pretty crowded with detectorists already. :wink:
 
max, them crazys all come to see you :wink:
that aint the mike from michigan i know!!!!!!!
 
sorry for all the competition you have there...makes it tough to find the good stuff...the weekend looks good for digging...good luck...hh
 
i really feel BAD!
i was hunting clearwater beach and said i feel too warm to hunt today!
NEVER AGAIN will i speak ill of our weather!
 
urdaboss said:
i really feel BAD!
i was hunting clearwater beach and said i feel too warm to hunt today!
NEVER AGAIN will i speak ill of our weather!
Try hunting here..... Niagara Falls N.Y. in the winter........... You guys in Va. & Fl.....have it nice ..But for me i don't like the sand & heat....
 

Attachments

  • teafrw.webp
    teafrw.webp
    19 KB · Views: 389
  • inz74c.webp
    inz74c.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 385
  • teafrw.webp
    teafrw.webp
    19 KB · Views: 377
  • inz74c.webp
    inz74c.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 386
nice pix!
who does your ice sculptures?
 
urdaboss said:
nice pix!
who does your ice sculptures?
Nature ..Called the mist off the Falls............ Any thing close to the falls could look like this........
 
Keppy said:
urdaboss said:
i really feel BAD!
i was hunting clearwater beach and said i feel too warm to hunt today!
NEVER AGAIN will i speak ill of our weather!
Try hunting here..... Niagara Falls N.Y. in the winter........... You guys in Va. & Fl.....have it nice ..But for me i don't like the sand & heat....

Guess I won't complain when it's really hot out about not wanting to go. Hell, we got it comparitively easy compared to that! I would rather dig the hot beach and enjoy the bikinis than have to wait for the permafrost to thaw.
 
I found a silver ring EXACTLY like that one Max..... Anyone have any idea what the meaning of it is? Seems to be hands cupping a heart, and maybe the two ten commandment tablets above? Thats the only thing I can figure out..
 
Max, consider yourself LUCKY, I am going nutso here, not finding much at all and I have been waist deep as of today ( it was so beautiful, calm seas finally, but nothing) time to hit plan B... nice hunt in my book and love the claddaugh ring.. ya done good. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom