What's new

would this be a deal???

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
2,491
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
Trade a mint condition bandito 2 u max,, for a tejon ,,also mint shape,,and give 100.00 boot.

whats everyone think of that ???
 
The Bandito is an entry level detector while the Tejon is a great relic, coin and jewelry detector. I would say it is a good deal. :thumbsup:

Have you read the field tests on the Tejon?
 
I have a Tejon and I say go for it!
 
Yeah thats a good deal! well, If you don't like the T, I have a mint b2 umax that i'd trade YOU with some cash for the T, if you wanted a umax again, just thought i'd put it out there ;D
 
Sandman said:
The Bandito is an entry level detector while the Tejon is a great relic, coin and jewelry detector. I would say it is a good deal. :thumbsup:

Have you read the field tests on the Tejon?

I have looked at all that I could find on the t ,,,it sounds pretty good.

what field test are you refering to sandman?

thanks
arthur
 
jharhed said:
Yeah thats a good deal! well, If you don't like the T, I have a mint b2 umax that i'd trade YOU with some cash for the T, if you wanted a umax again, just thought i'd put it out there ;D

sounds good ,,,I will keep that in mind!!!

art
 
artzstuff1 said:
Sandman said:
The Bandito is an entry level detector while the Tejon is a great relic, coin and jewelry detector. I would say it is a good deal. :thumbsup:

Have you read the field tests on the Tejon?

I have looked at all that I could find on the t ,,,it sounds pretty good.

what field test are you refering to sandman?

thanks
arthur

from Tesoros website...http://www.tesoro.com/info/fieldtests/current/tejon/
 
artzstuff1 said:
Sandman said:
The Bandito is an entry level detector while the Tejon is a great relic, coin and jewelry detector. I would say it is a good deal. :thumbsup:

Have you read the field tests on the Tejon?

I have looked at all that I could find on the t ,,,it sounds pretty good.

what field test are you refering to sandman?

thanks
arthur

Here is another Field Test http://www.losttreasure.com/node/2730
 
Sandman said:
artzstuff1 said:
Sandman said:
The Bandito is an entry level detector while the Tejon is a great relic, coin and jewelry detector. I would say it is a good deal. :thumbsup:

Have you read the field tests on the Tejon?

I have looked at all that I could find on the t ,,,it sounds pretty good.

what field test are you refering to sandman?

thanks
arthur

Here is another Field Test http://www.losttreasure.com/node/2730

Thanks sandman,,, I will do some reading!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom