What's new

Would this work for TH needing $$ to do research?

goverton

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2010
Messages
407
Reaction score
53
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From Craigslist ad in Dallas, tx I wonder if this would work for TH Hunting sponcership :sign13: :laughing7: :laughing9:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/wan/2485288649.html



"BOOB job! (dallas/ft worth)
Hello everyone! I'm looking to raise money for a boob job! Only need $3,000 more! If you are a kind person willing to donate even $1 to a good cause, my paypal is:
foracause85@yahoo . com

I appreciate it!!! "
 
Only if I get a before and after picture topless :P
 
I think the only boob involved is a person donating $1 for that :tongue3:
 
well in the first place this is a woman asking
for money for something she probably don't need.
and those giving it, are after personal gain.

Advertising for money to do research for treasure
hunting is most likley going to get you asked alot of
questions & debate on your Honesty,
because those doing it are going to be in it
for financial gain
 
jeff of pa said:
well in the first place this is a woman asking
for money for something she probably don't need.
and those giving it, are after personal gain.

Advertising for money to do research for treasure
hunting is most likley going to get you asked alot of
questions & debate on your Honesty,
because those doing it are going to be in it
for financial gain


Your RIGHT! I should just stick to a "Boob" donation thingy!........You know those folks in Nigera seem to have workable scams.....maybe this might work on a small time basis.... at least get some gas money LOL :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom