would you dig

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
would you dig

in a field bare handed for artifacts when you know the field did contain G.M.O crops and they were sprayed with
round up ready pesticide and it was dusty on top of it...

It's time to look at this growing problem that faces all our states and world wide. when Russia wants answers, and our presidents been giving am-unity and subsides to chemical company. were they can't be suede criminally that's federal and on a public level that's state. and all the other country that doesn't want nothing to do with G.M,O or their pesticides would you still dig in the ground on a windy day with dust in the air and bare handed with your kids...

I ask you

to go and view or read what our country is doing to our soil that we love so much and hold dear to our harts Hawaii did more than any state beside California just think when your kids are helping you dig what you are doing to them..

enough is enough

I'm so happy that DuPont,Serial Dow,B.P.H, Bear,and Monsanto want to Poisson you before you starve to death...I never new how much these companies care for you and me ....

liftloop

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what

deadeye 22250

Jan 23, 2014
north central Oh
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, DFX, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah why not dig. Why would anyone be in a field, if they were afraid of getting sick from something on the ground ?

mrwilburino

May 7, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Teknetics, Minelab, XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would dig the artifacts with my bare hands as I gleefully munched on the dusty, pesticide coated, genetically modified crops; all the while laughing maniacally.............

deodra

Mar 13, 2014
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
They were stolen
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would once in a while, but not as a regular activity...

Neildo85

Feb 19, 2014
Southern ILL
Detector(s) used
Garret GTI 1500 (inherited from grandpa)
Marksman(cheap gift from wife)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would dig the artifacts with my bare hands as I gleefully munched on the dusty, pesticide coated, genetically modified crops; all the while laughing maniacally.............
Are you on that show diggers???

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would surely dig! For I, like most of us, are unaware of the dangers of fertilizers and other chemicals. But, most just think, a merc is a merc, and I want it. Regardless of future health issues. Dirt is not always just dirt! Great post!!
Hope this raises awareness.
Peace

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all to much fun
for such a serious problem we face
thanks for all the great replies

liftloop

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2007
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air
I would surely dig! For I, like most of us, are unaware of the dangers of fertilizers and other chemicals. But, most just think, a merc is a merc, and I want it. Regardless of future health issues. Dirt is not always just dirt! Great post!! Hope this raises awareness. Peace
Apparently you never read about the effects of mercury or you wouldn't be digging their dimes! Lol

Flounder

Mar 9, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I am already breathing in everything else put out there by man. Might as well enjoy my life without the angst.

NJ Marty

Jun 7, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS Minelab E-trac
Round up is a Herbicide. A lot of people love to bash the big boys who invest billions in R&D and have done a lot of good. I think the flack Monsanto is getting is a bunch of BS. If the dream of so many came true, no more Monsanto, those dreamers would all be crying " boo hoo hoo, why is a loaf of bread now cost $12." "Boo Hoo now lets find someone to blame for this." Oh forgot to include one more Boo hoo.

TampaTroy

Feb 3, 2014
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATpro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm not afraid of genetically modified crops, I think it's silly to worry about it. Pesticides have been on everything for years whether or not it's GMO. If they could GM plants that don't need pesticide then we would be better off anyway. I would dig it.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Having had an anaphylactoid reaction from inhaling an unknown clear substance that was drifting in the summer air that they suspect to be pesticides , I will respectfully decline the offer, and run in the opposite direction!

luvsdux

Bronze Member
May 16, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Multiple Tesoros and Whites
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As long as the field had been harvested one can be pretty much assured that any chemicals had passed their useful life quite some time before as they are applied early in the growing season.
luvsdux

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread