Mirage
Silver Member
- #1
Thread Owner
So, I still have a 27" TV. I can upgrade to a 42" HD LCD TV but to pay for it (or justify it to the wife) I would have to sell my Excalibur. I really didn't get to use it much this last summer. I did enjoy doing a different type of detecting but my lack of success makes me wonder if I should keep it. I know I would "use" the TV more than the water detector (long winters here) and the family would benefit but I wonder if I would just end up buying another water detector later.....
Bob
Bob
I got a Tesoro Tigershark and I have only used it twice so far this year. But weather changes and you will be able to use your excalibur more often and get more out of it. If you buy the TV, you can sit there and not experience the fresh air and the finds! 







