GroundS.KeepeR Hero Member Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 872 Reaction score 213 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Mar 31, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Have you ever dug something/Ring' that made your heart pound and did a happy dance ! Well come to find out the item/Ring was cheap/Not real diamonds? Attachments ring 010.webp 33.2 KB · Views: 237
Have you ever dug something/Ring' that made your heart pound and did a happy dance ! Well come to find out the item/Ring was cheap/Not real diamonds?
spartacus53 Banned Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 10,624 Reaction score 1,074 Golden Thread 0 Location Whiting, NJ Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 31, 2010 #2 Yup, been there and done that Last year I found what I thought was an engagement ring, looked like platinum, or white gold. Got home and found it was electroplated Total retail value, maybe $10.00. oh well, better than nothing
Yup, been there and done that Last year I found what I thought was an engagement ring, looked like platinum, or white gold. Got home and found it was electroplated Total retail value, maybe $10.00. oh well, better than nothing