What's new

WOW. One Great Penny Box!

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
I got my normal box of pennies today and as I was going through then noticed I was finding an average of 8 Wheats per roll..Give or take a few. Wound up with 136 Wheaties from one box. Also got a nice 1980S Proof (First Proof Penny Find) and a 1977 Bermuda Cent and a 1944 Canadian. Was a good box.
 
Upvote 0
awesome box
most i ever got was 50 so i can only imagine how cool that many could be
 
wow, what a box of pennys you got there, nice score :thumbsup:
 
Awesome haul. That tops my record wheats. :thumbsup:
 
Nice box of cents! Love those big wheatie scores!

Keep at it!
cmhoose
 
Yesterday when I got to my dump bank this woman was in front of me dumping bags of pennies in the machine. She was picking the wheats out as they went in the bin. I think she scored 1 for every 25 that went into the machine. I told her I'd have been in heaven to have been able to go thru those bags. She tells me she's been saving over 20 years as was her whole family in order to send her kids to college , and the first one is due to start now. Said she grabed the wheats for her dad. I think maybe one of those kids must have raided gramps stash to pump the funds higher......anyway keep on the lookout for some more boxes like that when her dump goes thru the system. Maybe you got her dump from the last week or so.....lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom