What's new

Wow......started using my old bank for dumps.....and my new bank is AWESOME

alpha105

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
853
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes i had to yell awesome.......i called the bank to see if they had any full bags.....they said no.......and told me they ordered a box of halves and they will hold it for em when they get it in!?!!? I never even asked about em.....this bank is awesome!!!!....I had to share......I'll tell u what the bank is once i get my Referral slips =P
 
Upvote 0
Lol i just got back from there....was getting a box of pennies.....instead they offered to sell me a partial bag of halves.....681$....so far pulled 2 40% out
 
Be careful. I've had plenty of branches where the relationship started out just like you describe, and then one day, something changes and suddenly there's a long line of excuses and explanations.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
 
Hoping it doesnt change anytime soon. As for the finds....1998S, 1976S, 1 1966, 2 1967, 2 1968, 4 1969's

Not bad for my first halves this year
 
You are very lucky to have a bank so pro-crh
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom