What's new

WOW! Thats a low price

Re: WOW! That's a low price

Yeah...thats one of my favorite current ads.
Brad
 
Re: WOW! That's a low price

Hey Mike ....... I just saw the newer one on tonight where there are two of them yelling. It gets me every time. Do think they would find it funny if I went into the store and yelled that?......Well maybe in my younger days I would have....lol
 
Re: WOW! That's a low price

That is a cute commercial, but this banned one from the 2007 Superbowl is pretty funny

 
Re: WOW! That's a low price

4-H said:
spartacus53 said:
That is a cute commercial, but this banned one from the 2007 Superbowl is pretty funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnUEcG4iH34
Hahaha! Banned? why?

Perhaps too risque is my guess. I was actually trying to find an old Toyota commercial where someone passed gas and didn't realize someone was seating in the back seat. Now that was funny :D
 

Attachments

  • 1197149359919440238Sicabol_Funny_whale.svg.hi.webp
    1197149359919440238Sicabol_Funny_whale.svg.hi.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 350

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom