Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those of you who don't know, I work at a school district as a Senior Systems Analyst/Programmer.
When my yougest was enlisting in the Navy (Against my better advice) I met some contacts at the
recruiting station for the other branches. I furnish all the armed forces for our district with lists
of rising 12 grade students for them to contact.

These two SSG's (E-6) just came in. One I have worked with for over three years. He introduced
me to his replacement as he is being reassigned to Chicago.

Jesus, when I was a SGT all SSG's were over over 30 and some pushing 35, these two hadn't even
begun to shave daily yet.......

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
For those of you who don't know, I work at a school district as a Senior Systems Analyst/Programmer.
When my yougest was enlisting in the Navy (Against my better advice) I met some contacts at the
recruiting station for the other branches. I furnish all the armed forces for our district with lists
of rising 12 grade students for them to contact.

These two SSG's (E-6) just came in. One I have worked with for over three years. He introduced
me to his replacement as he is being reassigned to Chicago.

Jesus, when I was a SGT all SSG's were over over 30 and some pushing 35, these two hadn't even
begun to shave daily yet.......
When The colonal pinned my stripes on, just after Vietnam, he told me at that moment I was the youngest sergant in the Marine Corps. I was 20. TTC

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta put the young recruiters out in the field. The young recruiters are able to relate to the High School kids much easier. I was a 25 year old E6 when I was selected to recruiting. You need to make those recruiters buy you lunch once a week. We were an Army family until my youngest went in to the Navy. I had no problems with him taking a different path.

OP
OP
FreedomUIC

FreedomUIC

Bronze Member
Jan 4, 2010
NUNYA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gotta put the young recruiters out in the field. The young recruiters are able to relate to the High School kids much easier. I was a 25 year old E6 when I was selected to recruiting. You need to make those recruiters buy you lunch once a week. We were an Army family until my youngest went in to the Navy. I had no problems with him taking a different path.

I was just busting on our seamen here...:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread