Old River
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2007
- Messages
- 2,560
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Texas, Old River Winfree
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Upvote
0
I saw some guys back a few years ago on the news ,they had found some sweet belt plates and war relics after a storm with mds...I guess someone let them search there ?Im going to go find the other keg of gold coins, and i need to get your address ,so i can mail you some 
I have been looking around dauphin island a bit with the web. cam trying to zoom in on the old kiln..I found where this area is at, with some nice finds 1700s onion bottle..Im going to keep snooping







