Wreck Toms Wreck

subgeo

Tenderfoot
Sep 1, 2006
Wreck Tom's Wreck

Does anyone know anything about wreck toms claim of a period wreck find near woman key? I remember reading something about it on this site a while back but I cannot find the thread. If I remember correctly, someone was saying that the find was bogus or he was off his rocker or something like that. Anyone know if there is any truth to his claims? TIA

Subgeo

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast
Re: Wreck Tom's Wreck

subgeo, I did see grainy side scan images last year of the site. He does have a wreck. From the images you could not tell what was on it. However, Tom and one of the people that dove the wreck, did mention that tom had a picture of some silver coins and a pewter plate from the site. Tom did show me the pewter plate that was in the picture. He also mention that he saw iron cannons on the wreck.

I will tell you this because Tom and I have talked recently. Tom is not happy. The CEO of the company is dragging his feet in getting back out there and the side scan that he is using , a J.W. Fisher yellow fin is a toy. The company would be better off renting a Klein 3000 or equivalent and an operator to get some good images and he also needs a good ROV for pictures. Then you will have a good idea of what is down there.

OP
OP
S

subgeo

Tenderfoot
Sep 1, 2006

Thanks Old Man. I hope all goes well for wreck tom's sake. It seems the only thing getting in the way of success for that company is the ceo.

old man

Bronze Member
Aug 12, 2003
East Coast

subgeo, I also hope that all goes well with Tom and his wreck. I've notice on investors hub that Tom is becoming disillusioned with the company that is supposed to survey the wreck.

tom yerian

Jun 25, 2005
Fla Keys
Detector(s) used
Whites-Fishers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

old man said:
subgeo, I also hope that all goes well with Tom and his wreck. I've notice on investors hub that Tom is becoming disillusioned with the company that is supposed to survey the wreck.
Wreck Toms reply
Yes I have found a wreck,Yes I am not to happy with the foot dragging. Remember this, DPBM, was contracted by me to do a given Job,in a given time frame! So far,as to their time frame, by contract, they are in default! Oct.1 is when Jim Cross will be down to try and get the piece of shit ss.they have. If it is not resolved by that time, I will move on to someone standing by!The last Image I got with their equipment show my wreck, a blurred comparrison to the image I

tom yerian

Jun 25, 2005
Fla Keys
Detector(s) used
Whites-Fishers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

tom yerian said:
old man said:
Wreck Toms reply
Yes I have found a wreck,Yes I am not to happy with the foot dragging. Remember this, DPBM, was contracted by me to do a given Job,in a given time frame! So far,as to their time frame, by contract, they are in default! Oct.1 is when Jim Cross will be down to try and get the piece of #@!$%#@! ss.they have. If it is not resolved by that time, I will move on to someone standing by!The last Image I got with their equipment show my wreck, a blurred comparrison to the image I
Good God, half the message I posted is missing, Frustration, frustration, frustration!Bob Gecy is a friend of mine, he has seen the material I have!This bogus, off my rocker stuff is so stupid!!The image they got when we went out last was compared. side by side with my older images,As grainy as it was, there were five duplicate comparison points in relation to my first ss. They know whats down there; and they are stumbling to get it right!!Jim Cross will be here on Oct 1, to get their equipment corrected,or to use his! If it does not happen they will be forced, by me to do it the right way,and stop this ^&*)&^%## around!
Depth:200fsw-----Bottom Topography: flat hard packed mud bottom. no geologic structure.I found it with a fisher100/600 dual freq.ss.So this is what I will need to hire/or better to get the job done!Tom...305-896-6697...or [email protected] >:(

Rustys Mate

Apr 10, 2007
Philadelphia

I wish Tom all the best since "so and so" backed out of the business deal. I am really beginning to hate that guy.
Ed took him to a privateer in the Caribbean, he promised Ed things and even made a press release then backed out.
Tom takes him to a period wreck, he promises things and then backs out of that.
Makes me wonder if he is keeping record of these to pursue them on his own when Nobody is looking.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions