What's new

writing on ring

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamiller
  • Start date Start date
G

gamiller

Guest
Does anybody recognize what language is on this ring? I did the best I could with photos.
 

Attachments

  • 003 (2) - Copy2222222222.webp
    003 (2) - Copy2222222222.webp
    4.5 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_0058-2.webp
    IMG_0058-2.webp
    69.3 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG_0078-2.webp
    IMG_0078-2.webp
    83.5 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_0025.webp
    IMG_0025.webp
    55.6 KB · Views: 305
  • 005 (2) - Copy.2.webp
    005 (2) - Copy.2.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 305
yes it in elvish * it says -- on the "outside" --"One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them."------ on the "inside" --One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them" --- it a copy/ replica of the "the ring of power" or "the one ring" from the "lord of the rings" movie .
 
Upvote 0
If I were you I would still get it tested. They did make some very nice ones out of gold and silver. Just because it's from a book/movie doesn't mean it isn't made of a precious metal. Good luck,

HH Charlie
 
Upvote 0
ivan salis said:
yes it in elvish * it says -- on the "outside" --"One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them."------ on the "inside" --One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them" --- it a copy/ replica of the "the ring of power" or "the one ring" from the "lord of the rings" movie .
Hey Ivan where do find out how to de-code the message from?
 
Upvote 0
savant365 said:
If I were you I would still get it tested. They did make some very nice ones out of gold and silver. Just because it's from a book/movie doesn't mean it isn't made of a precious metal. Good luck,

HH Charlie
I was told by a jeweler it is white gold,but another person in the treasure business said it was tungsten. I guess I should check with another jeweler. Thanks again Greg
 
Upvote 0
I did it for you --however , since you want to "read" it for yourself --look under elvish --how to read / translate *--- tolkien made a whole "elvish" langauge and a very complex world when he made his books --- I read J R R Tolkiens tales in my 10th summer --many years ago.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
thank you very much.

humm looks like an older eddie munster.
 
Upvote 0
ivan salis said:
I did it for you --however , since you want to "read" it for yourself --look under elvish --how to read / translate *--- tolkien made a whole "elvish" langauge and a very complex world when he made his books --- I read J R R Tolkiens tales in my 10th summer --many years ago.
Thanks Ivan Greg
 
Upvote 0
[quoteElvish has left the building ... Thank You & Goodnight ... ;D
[/quote]
LOL!!!
Scott
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom