What's new

WTB: Pinpointer holster

forgetaboudit

Full Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2014
Messages
133
Reaction score
67
Golden Thread
0
Location
Milwaukee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys and gals, I'm looking to buy a holster for my Fisher F-Point Pinpointer. I cant seem to find one anywhere and Id like to have something to hold it in and then clip it to my finds bag.
 
I'm not sure what it looks like exactly I have Garrett's , but if you can't get an original holder, will some of the holsters for tools that slide on a belt work?
 
Im not sure... I guess i never thought of that. F_point_a.webp
 
Maybe try to make one?
 
With that shape, I am sure you can find a tool holster at a hardware store that will work. I'd also wander through your local thrift store. They have all kinds of cheap waist packs and water bottle holders and you might find one you can modify to fit. Army surplus also has all kinds of holsters.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom