Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: wtt 2 metal detectors for one

How about a Bounty Hunter SharpShooter II ?

woodstock

Feb 7, 2008
The Great Northwoods
Detector(s) used
F 75 Ltd ~ And many others

Contact me, I need to know more about your trades first.
pinebarrens1 said:
here is what i got , a whites classic idx with 950 coil in great shape and a radio shack discory 1000 in good shape . here is what i'm looking for ;;;Teknetics Delta 4000 or a minelab exterra 50 .....or let me know what you got . i also will consider a older fisher cz7 . or throw me your offers . i want to try something new .....pine

flintstone

Mar 12, 2006
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
MXT,FISHER CZ7A,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi Pine, I have a Fisher ID excel In top condition. Let me know what you think, thanks Dean

woodstock

Feb 7, 2008
The Great Northwoods
Detector(s) used
F 75 Ltd ~ And many others
Can't you change your posts discription?

Hey Fella~ I'm not trying to start a fight or a problem with you but I'm very confused about your post. It was re-posted today or replied to because moved to the top and is from Feb. 21,2010.
At that time you traded your Whites for a Minelab Colt that you thought had issues. It was a big deal because you had issues with the trader and he posted some off color statements about you. That was settled and you sent it off to get checked and found out it was operator error.
I replied to your post thinking you had a Whites IDX for trade and at the time I was thinking it over.
You replied late, that's fine. But you told me you have a Minelab Colt with Mods to trade NOT an Whites IDX.
Honestly, people are replying to you for post interested in a Whites IDX, not a Minelab Colt. I know cause I did.
And I know all this because we talked today..Sunday March 22, 2010.
So I'm asking you to please be fair to all the people who read your post that are mislead by it. You don't have a Whites IDX to trade anymore.
Just put in a new updated post for your Minelab and stop confusing everyone.
And like I said I have no problems with you, your a good guy. If you respond back saying I'm wrong and you have an IDX then please explain why you told me you didn't?
quote author=woodstock link=topic=301929.msg2226366#msg2226366 date=1269060212]
Contact me, I need to know more about your trades first.
pinebarrens1 said:
here is what i got , a whites classic idx with 950 coil in great shape and a radio shack discory 1000 in good shape . here is what i'm looking for ;;;Teknetics Delta 4000 or a minelab exterra 50 .....or let me know what you got . i also will consider a older fisher cz7 . or throw me your offers . i want to try something new .....pine
[/quote]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread