What's new

wv creek find???????

musky44

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2010
Messages
386
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
west viginia
it looks to be some kind of badge with a name and number. it also has a flag on the front. on the back it has a four leaf clover and says good luck. im not sure but it looks to be a military badge. please help id. thanks
 

Attachments

  • SANY1066.webp
    SANY1066.webp
    114.6 KB · Views: 890
  • SANY1065.webp
    SANY1065.webp
    92.5 KB · Views: 883
Very common item from old arcades and still available today. You put a quarter (or more today) in the machine and turn a dial to the selected letter & pull a handle. Then turn to the next letter and do the same, etc. until you spell out whatever it is you want it to say. Tokens are made of aluminum and have no value except maybe to the person who made it.
 
There is a collector out there for everything. Even these older stamped aluminum souvenir pieces. I've seen many through the years but the only one I ever found was so vulgar I sold it and it did fairly well to my surprise and delight. I guess it was given to an ex-girlfriend by her very expressive ex-boyfriend LOL. That was back in the good old days when you found more silver then clad and I had to hide it from my mom. Some of those aluminum pieces had a penny in the center.

JRich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom