Kieth-Tx Hero Member Joined Jun 5, 2006 Messages 605 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Victoria & Corpus Christi Texas Detector(s) used Xterra 705, Tejon, 1270, Stingray II & CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 13, 2010 #1 Found this tag this afternoon on a WW II air base. This is the best shot I can get on it. The tag is labeled as follows 721STFTR BMBR SQ 78 Could BMBR SQ stand for Bomber Squadron? Attachments Tag 008.webp 23 KB · Views: 266
Found this tag this afternoon on a WW II air base. This is the best shot I can get on it. The tag is labeled as follows 721STFTR BMBR SQ 78 Could BMBR SQ stand for Bomber Squadron?
aa battery Gold Member Joined Oct 11, 2006 Messages 10,646 Reaction score 3,258 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 13, 2010 #2 interesting Upvote 0
M Montauk Full Member Joined Sep 2, 2006 Messages 122 Reaction score 10 Golden Thread 0 Mar 13, 2010 #3 721st Tactical Fighter Squadron Stationed Foster AFB, Victoria, Texas July 1 1954 to December 18 1958 http://ljmilitaria.com/mainusafsqua...hter_inte.htm#721st_tactical_fighter_squadron http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foster_Air_Force_Base Cold War. I think may be it. Upvote 0
721st Tactical Fighter Squadron Stationed Foster AFB, Victoria, Texas July 1 1954 to December 18 1958 http://ljmilitaria.com/mainusafsqua...hter_inte.htm#721st_tactical_fighter_squadron http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foster_Air_Force_Base Cold War. I think may be it.
Kieth-Tx Hero Member Joined Jun 5, 2006 Messages 605 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Victoria & Corpus Christi Texas Detector(s) used Xterra 705, Tejon, 1270, Stingray II & CZ-20 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 13, 2010 Thread Owner #4 Thanks Montauk. That is exactly where I was. Green check time! Upvote 0