What's new

WW1 Button, WW1 ??, and silver :)

Btoots

Full Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2014
Messages
107
Reaction score
509
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, not a bad day other than it was hot as... The button is a horstmann Phila and the relief is near perfect with a easily visible E Pluribus Unum. The silver is what it is, not old, but old enough. I did not whack the Junior Gman badge but I did try to flatten it as best I could, and the last piece I found right on the ground. Not sure what it is but maybe it want on a military cap? A definitive answer as to what era and use would be great though. My two buddies all found silver as well so life is good....today.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3346.webp
    IMG_3346.webp
    631.8 KB · Views: 136
Upvote 18
Congrats on the silver and other nice finds
 
The button looks to have black paint on it which would be ww1 era as I recall.... The other piece is a cap badge, if it's brass color it's army, silvered ones are air force
 
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
Fantastic SLQ - G Man badge & military pins finds - thanks for sharing your picture and story with us and wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Always good to come home with silver.
I really like the Junior G-man badge.
Congrats
 
Hello mon frer. Yes that was a good hunt! Probably still more there but I think we found most of it. Thanks for the invite. C9
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom