What's new

WW1 Nova Scotia 85th highlanders badge…

Lord Verdigris

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
3,935
Reaction score
9,274
Golden Thread
2
Location
East coast Canada
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got a new permission but only dug a few hits then decided to save the property for after my work season to really hit it when I have some free time. I was shocked first dig was a wwi 85th Nova Scotia highlanders badge. Then a few odds and ends. I dug an old cork cap also that says Berry & sons co. that I’m trying to get some info on. Those old king cork caps are the only time I don’t mind digging a bottle cap! Haha
Thanks for looking! 😁👍
IMG_9946.webp
IMG_9940.webp
IMG_9941.webp
IMG_9938.webp
IMG_9939.webp
IMG_9937.webp
IMG_9930.webp
IMG_9947.webp
IMG_9948.webp
 
Upvote 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom