What's new

WW2 Button, Cool BoyScout Fob, relics, wheats

cjon455

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2012
Messages
9,231
Reaction score
11,541
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northeast PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, no big story here, just hit a spot I hit earlier this year for 2 hrs in the misty drizzle today til dark. This spot gave me a seated dime and a cent trifecta earlier in july, today I walked along a different area and didn't do too shabby, got this nice WW2 eagle button, the cool boy scout watch fob, a couple buckles, tiny butterfly pin, 2 harmonica reeds, and 7 wheats. wasnt my best hunt, or my worst hunt, heck ill take it with the limited time I have for actually getting out lately! Thanks for looking & hh! 20150930_202200-1.webp20150930_202213-1.webp20150930_202220-1.webp20150930_202233-1.webp
 
Upvote 26
Thanks steve, I hit this place before, got a 1834 lc, 1890 seated dime, some wheats and indians on my 1st visit, this was from an area i skipped last time. With the finds people posted today, I almost wanna take down this post and forget it happened lol! !

Maybe THIS will make you feel better lol
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1443744479.804458.webp
 
Lol, I gave it to the property owner's workmate. He is a firefighter from the company it was from. He was interested in it, detects with a Whites detector and says he had not seen one of those tokens in many years. He appreciated it more than I did and I figured " what the heck...maybe it will bring some karma". I need it!
 
Lol, I gave it to the property owner's workmate. He is a firefighter from the company it was from. He was interested in it, detects with a Whites detector and says he had not seen one of those tokens in many years. He appreciated it more than I did and I figured " what the heck...maybe it will bring some karma". I need it!

That's mighty fine of ya, but don't ya remember what happened when u gave that gold ring back lol
 
The drought started before I even found that ring.
 
HEY 455 THAT SCOUT FOB IS SWEET . I WONDER HOW OLD THAT PEICE IS , NEAT PICTURE ON THE FRONT OF IT .....
 
Very very nice early Scout watch FOB. I think for a short hunt Chris you had an excellent day.
 
Love, love, love that fob. Those small items with that much detail are sooo cool, love the button too.
thanks gaela, I pulled a really cool world's fair fob not too far from the hole the boyscout one came out of

HEY 455 THAT SCOUT FOB IS SWEET . I WONDER HOW OLD THAT PEICE IS , NEAT PICTURE ON THE FRONT OF IT .....
thanks sutphin, I think 1910s to 190s range

Love the fob....:icon_thumright:
thank you

Very very nice early Scout watch FOB. I think for a short hunt Chris you had an excellent day.
Thanks jay, it wasn't too bad of a hunt, not my best but still fun
 
Very nice. I really like those WW1 & WWII Buttons, & that Boy Scout fob is very cool.
 
I don't imagine too many young scouts running around with a pocket watch so I bet that fob belonged to an adult Scout leader.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom