What's new

WW2 "Diary" Removed by my self, not by mods

BloodyBelle

Full Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2010
Messages
207
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
WW2 "Diary" Removed by my self, not by mods

Privacy concerns. Most of you caught it anyway. Apologies for calling it a "diary."
 
Re: WW2 "Diary" Removed by my self, not by mods

It would be interesting to see excerpts that don't have names, but just a witness account, if that is at all possible.
 
Re: WW2 "Diary" Removed by my self, not by mods

The only other page of type was about being tired of Navy spam and Navy beans.

The only other image is a centipede. :-)

The rest are names and address and comments. I'm beginning to think this was made while waiting for the boat home or something. What do you think of the hand-sewn business?

If somebody reputable has the time to track these guys/familes down I'd work with him/her to send copies. Perhaps we could write a story. (I am a writer so I think like that but it's only hitting me now that maybe there is a story in here.)

I'll repost the first page because I am a Patriot and I think it should be read.
 

Attachments

  • Top.webp
    Top.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 212
  • Top.webp
    Top.webp
    64.9 KB · Views: 198
Re: WW2 "Diary" Removed by my self, not by mods

HI Belle, want this for your collection?

Don Jose de La Mancha (Joseph Curry)
 

Attachments

  • .Merry christmas Dec, 7 1942. ©@.webp
    .Merry christmas Dec, 7 1942. ©@.webp
    28 KB · Views: 191
Re: WW2 "Diary" Removed by my self, not by mods

Oh I don't know that it meets my expectations. Can you tell us more about it?

:tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom