What's new

WW2 German Luftwaffe Awards

ConnerB123

Jr. Member
Joined
May 25, 2014
Messages
46
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Bronze Transport Clasp and a Silver Bomber's clasp for sale. I am a collector and never thought I would have to sell any part of my collection. I need the money more than the clasps now, though. I bought them from the daughter of the vet who captured them. They were in a small jewelrt box with his other personal items. I am asking $650 but do not be deterred, PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER. I NEED THE MONEY. This will be the only two pieces (hopefully) I have to sell from my collection. Follow the link to check them out. Extremely RARE 2 WW2 German Luftwaffe Clasps Only Ones on eBay | eBay
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Yes the paper is covering the swastika. This is 100% original. I am not a neo-Nazi, just a collector who now needs some cash lol
 
I have the award. The eBay listing got cancelled for the swastikas. If you truly want it send me a message and we can negotiate.
 
I am currently talking to someone about buying it, but if you can offer better it will be sold to the highest offer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom