What's new

WW2 German Luftwaffe Awards

ConnerB123

Jr. Member
Joined
May 25, 2014
Messages
46
Reaction score
15
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Bronze Transport Clasp and a Silver Bomber's clasp for sale. I am a collector and never thought I would have to sell any part of my collection. I need the money more than the clasps now, though. I bought them from the daughter of the vet who captured them. They were in a small jewelrt box with his other personal items. I am asking $650 but do not be deterred, PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER. I NEED THE MONEY. This will be the only two pieces (hopefully) I have to sell from my collection. Follow the link to check them out.(edited by mod)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
SOLD
 
Shucks, I din't even get to see them as the Auctions have been moved or are no longer available for viewing on eBay! Maybe the items or the way they were listed, violated one or more of eBay's damn rules.


Frank
 
No swastika or lightning bolts allowed. I wanted to see them also. I love German WW2 items. If you part with anything else please let me know. Id prefer buttons etc.
 
Reminder only charter members can sell here and only charter members can post links to their eBay sales...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom