What's new

WW2 Wings

ks coyote

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2012
Messages
630
Reaction score
384
Golden Thread
0
Location
Auburn Kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX x 2, XLT, SL 90, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Was out hunting a WW2 AAF base and signals were scarce until I hit a signal
that rang up as a quarter on my DFX. What I uncovered was this nice set of sterling Aircrew wings. Was a very pleasant surprise.
 

Attachments

  • Aircrew Wings.webp
    Aircrew Wings.webp
    53.6 KB · Views: 162
Upvote 36
I love the look of those wings! What a great find. Congratulations
 
Very cool find!!
 
Actually those airforce wings are a very scarce item to find.They did not seem to lose very many of those,
 
Congratulations on the beautiful wings.
 
Those wings are Sweet and to be silver, Awesome find!!
 
Really nice.

I'll bet that was a pleasant surprise when you saw those silver wings.
 
That would be a dream find for me for sure ! Very Nice !
 
Very nice wings. I really like to find the military items.
 
Wow, that's beautiful! great find !!!
 
Looking Good.
Dug a similar pair near 2 years ago, & I will Cherish them forever.
Davers
 
Those sure are nice looking , nice addition to the collection
 
Congratulations on an awesome WW2 relic
 
Very nice, love it!

Steve
 
SILVER WINGS UPON THERE CHEST THESE ARE MEN OF AMERICAS BEST. I KNOW ITS A GEEN BERET SONG BUT DOSENT MATTER , THE WINGS HAVE A STRONG PRESENCE..............NICE FIND
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom