Kurios1
Silver Member
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2017
- Messages
- 3,773
- Reaction score
- 7,384
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
- Detector(s) used
- Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Howdy Folks. This a WWI dog tag I found at Camp Grant in Rockford, Illinois this summer. I finally got around to attempting to clean it up to see if I can manage a name. I believe it says "Frank P. O'Brien" but, am not positive as a few letters are just plain a mess. I have tried to research a Frank P. O'Brien but, am not getting anywhere. I know there are more capable folks on T-net that can perhaps locate some information about this old WWI dog tag. There are three numbers on the reverse I can make out. They may be the last three digits in "Frank's" serial number. They are "131". Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would love to find the ID to the soldier and possibly return it to the family if I can connect with them. Thanks for your time. Kurios1












I read books not minds







