What's new

WWI Watch fob

  • Thread starter Thread starter bk
  • Start date Start date

bk

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2005
Messages
1,423
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found this watch fob at an old country church a few years ago and thought I would share with the folks on the forum. No idea as to value.
 

Attachments

  • Detecting finds 007.webp
    Detecting finds 007.webp
    95.8 KB · Views: 758
Upvote 0
Here are a few more watch and key fobs that I found.
 

Attachments

  • Detecting finds 010.webp
    Detecting finds 010.webp
    118.3 KB · Views: 685
Cool stuff!

Dig more, post more ;D

HH
 
Thats a nice collection of fobs bk.Thanks for posting.HH
 
Thats a good question Badger. I don't know.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom