Jevgenijss
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2006
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Whites TM 808 , Aquascan MC5 PES /Aquapulse B1 , Fisher CZ 20 , Aqua Mag RS II , Troy Shadow X5
Upvote
0
creeper71 said:Don't know if it's true or not but I heard Germany's government denies that Hitler every existed.
GhostRidr said:creeper71 said:Don't know if it's true or not but I heard Germany's government denies that Hitler every existed.
?? Not sure where you heard that, but no, it is not denied.
creeper71 said:GhostRidr said:creeper71 said:Don't know if it's true or not but I heard Germany's government denies that Hitler every existed.
?? Not sure where you heard that, but no, it is not denied.
is this personal opinion or fact? Cause a friend of mine was living in Germany early 80's told me this...
creeper71 said:GhostRidr said:creeper71 said:Don't know if it's true or not but I heard Germany's government denies that Hitler every existed.
?? Not sure where you heard that, but no, it is not denied.
is this personal opinion or fact? Cause a friend of mine was living in Germany early 80's told me this...

W
W!!!!! NO WAY..that would be my absoloute Dream! But Alas, I can't...too much going on right now
That would be on of the highlights of my Detectin' career! How could you be able to arrange it? Just curious to see how it would work! By the way, Very Nice complete Mortar and STGW's! Keep the photos coming!