Wyoming Trip Again !!!

nebraskadad

Jan 8, 2005
All,

Heading west for some R & R at the end of the week, gotta take momma and the kids to Estes for a couple of days then a 1/2 raft trip on the North Platte around Saratoga WY, then it's prospecting next Weds and Thursday on Douglas Creek and Lake Creek on the GPAA claims again.. My last trip was so - so more just getting a feel for the place what dirt I brought back yields some color (not much). I hope to see some of the Dredge Earth First guys out there.

I've promise the family some hiking and stuff so we will hike and (while doing so I will do some stream testing!)

It is pretty country.. I need a break from the "city".. I've love to find an open claim down that way so I have a good excuse to get out that way a couple times a year!!

Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds GREAT!

Hope you have a nice relaxing time!

;)

OP
OP
N

nebraskadad

Jan 8, 2005
Trip was too long in some ways and too short in others!! Got lots of dirt to run now. My son and used a hand sucker to dredge under some of the big boulders.. So far most of the panned out stuff is really fine..

The rock hunting was really good. Lot of Quartz stuff, Found several nice pieces of petrified wood. One chunk of log about 8" in diameter!!! Need to slab it at lap it! When I do I will post pics..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread