What's new

X-Terra 305 ?

wolcottdigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
320
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wolcott, CT
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer
I'm thinking of getting another detector and was looking at the X-Terra 305.
What do you guys think, any opinions on this detector is it good bad let me know what you think.
Joe
 
I own one its a good detector. You will find some nice stuff with it. Can use high frequency coil for relics and jewlry and mid frequency for coins and general hunting. I have a clean one for sale like new if interested. Price is 325 deliverd or 400 with extra high frequency coil. I need the money so i gata sell it. Send me Pm if interested .Will take usps money order or pay pal plus 3 percent.
 

Attachments

  • cleandone.webp
    cleandone.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 150
  • cleandonecoil.webp
    cleandonecoil.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 163
  • cleandone123.webp
    cleandone123.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 154
  • cleandone1234.webp
    cleandone1234.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 169

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom