What's new

X Terra 70 and gold nuggets

spawn00x

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2009
Messages
332
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 70
How well does the x terra 70 do with gold nuggets. I purchased it because I wanted an all around detector, but at the moment I am reallying into prospecting. What setting would be good for nugget shooting? Thank You
 
When you use the machine for prospecting in mineralised ground. Run in tracking mode. To get the best out of the machine you must swing very very slowly this gives the machine a chance to adjust its Auto Ground balance and locate nuggets. They recommend a Eight second swing, which is painfully slow but it certainly makes big difference in finding nuggets. Leave the iron disc setting at factory preset.good hunting Neilo
 
I took mine to Northern CA. , on a claim, it drove me crazy on hot rocks, I finally just gave up.
 
same here, Ive been working a claim and there are tons of hot rocks,iron and shell casings. It gets discouraging.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom