What's new

Xmas cheer: SILVER & GOLD

Dozer D

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
3,083
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Xmas cheer: SILVER & GOLD

This is not a post of my findings, but a HOLIDAY WISH to each and every CRH. As I've said before of the holiday song by Burl Ives "Silver & Gold", my wish to all of you is to have a Very Merry Xmas and your families included. May your boxes show Enders, and all rolls be silver, and the families of Skunks be few & inbetween,
M E R R Y
C H R I S T M A S TO ALL

A N D
TO ALL A G O O D N I G H T

all of you guys & gals are a great group of people to coin around with.
Best Wishes, DozerD
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Thank You Dozer D, same wish of Merry Christmas to your family. I do enjoy your posts and information during the year.
Thanks again.
 
Got my hopes up that ya found something... Happy Holidays!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom