What's new

XP Deus 2 Control Box Cover

DukeOBass

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 23, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Does anyone know if there’s a specific brand of soft phone cover that will slip over the Deus 2 Control Box to protect the screen and keypad while still offering easy pressing of keys and also allow for the control box to be attached to the shaft as it normally would be? Thank you !!
 
I bought a great cover off ebay. It was made for the Deus 2.
Thanks Smoky. Can you tell me which one it was?
There is one cover on eBay, and it certainly doesn’t look like a “great cover“. It looks “adequate” at best. If I only knew how to utilize a 3D printer. Rubberized protection around the box, choice of color, with a very thin yet nearly indestructible anti-glare screen and prevents dirt and debris getting into button crevices.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
There is one cover on eBay, and it certainly doesn’t look like a “great cover“. It looks “adequate” at best. If I only knew how to utilize a 3D printer. Rubberized protection around the box, choice of color, with a very thin yet nearly indestructible anti-glare screen and prevents dirt and debris getting into button crevices.
Thanks Rusty. I ordered one mid-morning today.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom