What's new

XP Deus 2 HF coil

CarsonChris

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
491
Reaction score
2,013
Golden Thread
0
Location
Carson City NV
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought the HF2 coil to clean up nugget patches. I went out for two days this weekend and wasn't having much luck finding a new patch with the PI so I stopped at Rye Patch on the way home. I went to a little spot I found a lot of nuggets at and gave the HF2 coil a try. Within 2 minutes I was on my first nugget. A small sub gram somewhere in the .001-.004 range. I spent 1 hour and pulled 4 little nuggets. The HF2 coil worked great overall. It's a little bump sensitive. If you think you're over a target then waggle the coil. If it's a constant number it's a target. Two of the nuggets were tiny and just coming in right above ground noise level reading 25 VDI. I found a few bits of tin. They were loud but reading 0 or 00. That was a huge plus.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7945.webp
    IMG_7945.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_7946.webp
    IMG_7946.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_7947.webp
    IMG_7947.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 75
Upvote 0
HI, congrats ! 8-)
Did you use GoldField program at Multi 89 kHz ? or something else (Mono 120 ?)...?
Thanks
 
Thank you for sharing with us
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom