What's new

Xp deus, do you have to wear headphones

49er12

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
1,350
Reaction score
1,713
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there options or is this the way it is. Headphones required hope not. Anyone know, wearing them always doesn’t sound so great, I like to have options.
 
I have the smaller headphones and love them. And to answer you directly, no, you don't need headphones. You can use without headphones. You can also plug an ear piece into them, the common kind from just about any store.
 
How do you listen without wearing headphones like all detectors, is there a speaker on remote you can attach to shaft instead
 
There is a speaker on the unit.
 
Ok then you can just listen to tones in the open air, and not wear headphones, is there any loss in the performance doing so
 
No loss in performance. I prefer the smaller headphones so I can hear the tiny things. That way I don't have anything sneak up on me in the woods. A couple years ago a coywolf got too close but I saw it before it saw me. It ran.
 
Only if it’s super windy at the beach. Then it may present a problem hearing fainter signals.
 
Correct. Or at a park with 50 screeching children around.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom