XP Deus II ... a question about "Numbers"....

usmcscorpio

Oct 7, 2003
Delaware
Hello to all! I had a question (hopefully Calabash, or someone else that already has the Deus II can answer)

Prior to the ML Equinox 800, I owned the XP Deus I (sorry I ever sold it!)

XP Deus 1: Using/Practicing Tone and Visual ID, I consistently pulled silver dimes, quarters, etc. 12" inch range, & deeper sometimes!
(VERY consistent Tone and Visual ID with the XP Deus I/ 0-99 VDI Scale) (My observation, after 100's of hours using)

Then, Multi-Freq/ML EQ 800 hit the market, and just had to have one!
(Inconsistent Tone and Visual ID) 0-50 VDI Scale (My observation, after 100's of hours using)

I gained a LOT of hours on the ML Equinox 800, and early on, I noticed a significant "shift" in numbers/TID's when switching from "Mono/Single-Frequency, to Multi-Frequency!
Add to the equation that the Equinox 800 registers targets on a scale of 50, fluctuating on a target quite a bit...well, let's just say it leaves a LOT open for interpretation/consistent ID, with regards to the target.

The Question: Does the XP Deus II have consistent TID's (on-screen #'s) in Mono AND Multi-Freq? Or do they fluctuate, relevant to the Frequency and Mode, similar to the ML EQ 800?

Might seem like an over-complicated, or silly question...but IF you can "master" the ability to interpret both the SIGHT (on screen numbers/indicators) as well as the SOUND (old school Tone-ID) ... you WILL notice a HUGE increase in your finds and consistency!

Anyway...sorry so lengthy...Pre-ordered the XP Deus II a few weeks ago and gettin' "Cabin Fever" waiting for it! lol

Hoping you all had a wonderful Christmas & New Year!

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They do according to the freq the base program is running.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread