What's new

XTerra 705 vs AT Pro

tmosc

Full Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2015
Messages
132
Reaction score
248
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive seen where you can.better discriminate with the xterra 705 by toying with the frequency. I'm considering getting one for my father but Im torn between that and AT Pro. Input ?
 
I've owned both. I sold my 705 and,have an atpro now. Buying coils for 705 is alot more expensive. I never got along with 705. If you are going to prospecting I'd recommend the 705 but just coin and jewerly I would go with atpro.
 
Last edited:
Thanks brother. I have an AT Pro myself but never had the 705 to compare it to. Did a little research and it sounded like a solid machine. I also like the idea of having 2 different machines so we can compare finds but maybe I'll just stick with what I know.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom