cptbil Bronze Member Joined Mar 27, 2003 Messages 1,402 Reaction score 81 Golden Thread 0 Location Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx Jan 2, 2005 Thread Owner #1 "xXx" Send message "xXx": Please, Send me an e-mail using: cptbild@direcway.com For some oddball reason, I haven't been able to send you anything! My e-mails are rejected ! cptbil
"xXx" Send message "xXx": Please, Send me an e-mail using: cptbild@direcway.com For some oddball reason, I haven't been able to send you anything! My e-mails are rejected ! cptbil
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,849 Reaction score 76,293 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 2, 2005 #2 Re: "xXx" Send message xXx NEEDS TO CLEAN OUT HIS PM MAIL BOX.
cptbil Bronze Member Joined Mar 27, 2003 Messages 1,402 Reaction score 81 Golden Thread 0 Location Az/NM/Ca/Nv/Tx Jan 2, 2005 Thread Owner #3 Re: "xXx" Send message Aha! ? Thanks Jeff!? You just solved my problem & answered my question! I appreciate it! Thanks!
Re: "xXx" Send message Aha! ? Thanks Jeff!? You just solved my problem & answered my question! I appreciate it! Thanks!
xXx Hero Member Joined Nov 17, 2004 Messages 580 Reaction score 58 Golden Thread 0 Location back in Indiana again Detector(s) used Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units Jan 2, 2005 #4 Re: "xXx" Send message Sorry guys, box is cleaned out now. X