What's new

Ya know, this waterhunting is fun.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,683
Reaction score
43,423
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although, I'm afraid it's for the younger crowd now. Younger than me anyway. ;)

Not much found but I gotta admit, even though the water was a bit rough today. I
still kind of enjoyed myself.

2015 (211).webp

I mean, how many times have you found 7 rings in one day? ;)

2015 (212).webp

Also found a mystery tin. I suspect a pill tin but I was still hoping
there might be a coin tucked in there. Not to be. :dontknow:

2015 (213).webp

I think I'm beginning to respect Fishy's eye. He's flipped upside
down so he could read the worn 14kt inside on that top ring.
Blingie seems to be content with the rest of the bling. SO MANY! LOL
Even though they're all junk. :)

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 34
Nice day and rings to go with it.
 
Yeah, I've already been in just about every water there is, from the ocean to a cave pond. It was all in the past when I was MUCH younger. :)
Still love my parks etc. I'll reserve the water nowadays just for the difference of it.

Thanks!
You sound like me now. I ration the good hunts so I don't get bored with this. I mean, if I find a war nickel every hunt, what's the point in trying, right? I may as well take up competitive croquet. At least that has cheerleaders.
 
You sound like me now. I ration the good hunts so I don't get bored with this. I mean, if I find a war nickel every hunt, what's the point in trying, right? I may as well take up competitive croquet. At least that has cheerleaders.

Yeah. But, if you NEVER find a war nickel, one might be tempted to just give up and try tiddly winks. ;)

Thanks!
 
No, see, here is my plan...if I am looking for that war nick, the seated that I haven't found either just may show up, lol.
 
No, see, here is my plan...if I am looking for that war nick, the seated that I haven't found either just may show up, lol.

I just hope that I can be there when that plan comes together. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom