What's new

Ya would thought I found a lost Faberge egg

vibes

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
2,093
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280x Aquanaut
But naw, just a couple of rings, a state token (Jersey) and a whole lotta "tags" and clad...but there IS silver:)
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0419.webp
    DSCF0419.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCF0417.webp
    DSCF0417.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 377
  • DSCF0418.webp
    DSCF0418.webp
    34.5 KB · Views: 326
  • DSCF0421.webp
    DSCF0421.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 316
Great finds Vibes.

Easter bunny hide these for ya? :laughing7:

Are the rings Gold or Silver? or Other?

HH

DJH
 
Heya DJH...one ring is silver and the other I believe to be gold plated:(

and HH back at cha!

Hope you and yours enjoyedthe beautiful Easter weather!
 
Good bunch of finds there :icon_thumleft:
 
tmanfromtexas said:
Looks like you had a good day Vibes. I love finding silver rings. TMAN...

What happened to ya? i thought we were gonna detect?
 
Nice finds Vibes. Lotta digging there. Gold ring looks real nice even if it is only plated. HH.

Ed
 
Nice finds there congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom