yall have any banks open near you?

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
Re: ya'll have any banks open near you?

none around here that i'm aware of....GO STEELERS....maybe now the Eagles will get rid of the Walrus and the golden boy Mcnab. i'm from Philly and was a fan most of my life....i could care less about them now...wish they would sell the franchise....nothing but a bunch of let downs year after year after year...nothing changes.....i'm with you and my wife(she's a big Steeler fan)

Darth Walker

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It is very hard to be a Steeler fan. We are always in the play offs and on top of that we will have 6 Super Bowls.

It is hard to be the best because we stand alone on top of the World.

In my area banks closed

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaa you guys have it so rough, try living in Chicago, ALL OF OUR TEAMS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tard:

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac

"Da Bears! Da Bears! Da Bears! Da Bears! Da Bulls! Da Bears! Da Bears! Da Bears! Da Bulls! Da bulls!"

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Narthoniel said:
"Da Bears! Da Bears! Da Bears! Da Bears! Da Bulls! Da Bears! Da Bears! Da Bears! Da Bulls! Da bulls!"

You forgot Da Cubs & Da Sox......... :tard:

Reverend B*IKE*

Jan 11, 2009
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

YEAH watta bout the BULLS HUUUUUUUUH didnt they have some guy named LUIS JORDAN?

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

yea, he retired and we lost.... :tard:

dp2013

Sep 11, 2008

Didn't the Phillies just win the World Series? Didn't the Eagles just make one of the most improbable runs to the NFC championship game? They were one 4th down play away from going to the Super Bowl. They didn't so much lose as they got beat fair and square by a hot team. McNabb is arguable one of the 10 best quarterbacks in the history of football. They make the playoffs every year so at least they have a chance to win it all. You Philly fans kill me with your negativity. Try rooting for Atlanta teams for the last 44 years and see what that would have got cha. This is all said in fun. I think the Eagles had a helluva year all things considered.
No banks open around here.

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania

Didn't the Phillies just win the World Series? Didn't the Eagles just make one of the most improbable runs to the NFC championship game? They were one 4th down play away from going to the Super Bowl. They didn't so much lose as they got beat fair and square by a hot team. McNabb is arguable one of the 10 best quarterbacks in the history of football. They make the playoffs every year so at least they have a chance to win it all. You Philly fans kill me with your negativity. Try rooting for Atlanta teams for the last 44 years and see what that would have got cha. This is all said in fun. I think the Eagles had a helluva year all things considered.
No banks open around here.
well i have to agree we could have a worse team.....they just do what they always do...beat the teams they shouldn't beat...lose to the teams they shouldn't lose to....get your hopes up then knock you down...we've been so close so many times its laughable...sorta like always the brides maid never the bride....i been following them since Dempsey was on the team....had season tix for years....sorry but i've just had it with them

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!

Banks near me were open today. Wells Fargo was open, and they are a big one. MidFirst was open. I dind't look at others, but saw those two. Both open. I got a cashier's check from Wells Fargo today (Got an UNBELIEVEABLE deal on a rental house today!)

ANyway, banks were open.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread